온라인견적
온라인견적

온라인견적

온라인견적

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Tools To Help You Manage Your Daily L…

페이지 정보

작성자 Trudi 작성일24-06-01 00:38 조회188회 댓글0건

본문

ford focus ghost installer alarm installation near me (Going On this page)

Thieves are targeting vehicles more than ever before, especially keyless entry vehicles. The porsche 911 ghost installer 2 immobiliser prevents the engine from starting until it is configured with a specific pin code. It's small and is taped to the loom of the vehicle and is almost impossible for thieves. It also sends you an instant message on your mobile phone to let you know if the vehicle is moved.

The detection

Ghost is the smallest GPS alarm available on the market. It can be installed in a discreet manner inside your vehicle so that thieves cannot discover it. It tracks the GPS location and Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me also sends a cellular signal to your mobile phone whenever your vehicle moves. This lets you track your vehicle using Google Maps on your phone or tablet. It's a much more precise method of tracking your car compared to the LoJack system, which could take police days to track down your vehicle. Ghost Alarm is simple to use and can be used anywhere in the world where your phone is connected to cellular networks and is able to accept text alerts. This puts you in front of thieves who do not want to be tracked. It is also easy to conceal so that thieves cannot tamper with it.

Message alerts

cropped-KeyLab-1-152x69.pngGHOST Alarm is an GPS vehicle alarm system that is the smallest alarm system in the world. It connects to your cell phone via text messaging, so it can be used on any phone that can receive text messages (no additional hardware is required). Message alerts provide immediate "movement" detection and a link to Google maps for Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me the exact location of your car. The commands for messages include ARM and DISARM as well as GPS and Help. You can also obtain a list of available commands by texting "List Commands". Message alerts can keep you ahead of thieves.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사소개 | 오시는길

회사명 : (주)에이치이에스테크놀러지 / 대표자명 : 진오 / 사업자등록번호 : 690-86-00656 / E-mail : admin@hesys.co.kr
주소 : 경기도 화성시 봉담읍 주석로1112번길25-3 비동 102호(왕림리 166-5) / 대표전화 : 031-313-5851~2 / FAX : 031-295-5853
Copyright ⓒ HES TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD. All Rights Reserved.    ADMIN