온라인견적

온라인견적

온라인견적

A Complete Guide To Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Dos And Don'ts

페이지 정보

작성자 Luella 작성일24-06-01 00:35 조회237회 댓글0건

본문

autowatch ghost installers near me Alarm Installation Near Me

The theft of vehicles is on the rise, especially keyless entry vehicles. The Ghost 2 immobiliser blocks the engine from running unless it's configured to a specific pin code. It's tiny and is affixed to the loom of the vehicle, making it almost impossible for thieves. It also sends you an instant message on your mobile phone to notify you if the vehicle is being moved.

311159893_995841588058766_62139640281361Detection

autowatch ghost immobiliser installation is the smallest GPS alarm on the market. It can be placed discreetly in your vehicle, so that thieves can't discover it. It tracks GPS locations and sends a signal your phone when your car moves. This lets you track your car using Google Maps on your phone or Bmw x6 ghost installer tablet. It's a much more precise way of tracking your car compared to the LoJack system that could take police days to track down your vehicle. Bmw X6 Ghost Installer Alarm is simple to use and can be used anywhere in the world if your phone is connected to cellular networks and can receive messages. This puts you in front of thieves who don't want to be monitored. It's simple to conceal to ensure that thieves don't alter the device.

Message alerts

GHOST Alarm is the world's smallest GPS vehicle alarm system. It communicates with your cell phone by text messaging, so it can be used on any phone that can receive text messages (no additional hardware required). Message alerts are immediate "movement" detection as well as the ability to access Google maps to pinpoint the exact location of your car. The commands for messages include ARM, DISARM, GPS and Bmw X6 ghost installer Help. You can also get the list of commands available by texting "List Commands". Message alerts put you ahead of thieves.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사소개 | 오시는길

회사명 : (주)에이치이에스테크놀러지 / 대표자명 : 진오 / 사업자등록번호 : 690-86-00656 / E-mail : admin@hesys.co.kr
주소 : 경기도 화성시 봉담읍 주석로1112번길25-3 비동 102호(왕림리 166-5) / 대표전화 : 031-313-5851~2 / FAX : 031-295-5853
Copyright ⓒ HES TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD. All Rights Reserved.    ADMIN