온라인견적
온라인견적

온라인견적

온라인견적

McConnell claims offset MTB Worldly concern Transfuse win

페이지 정보

작성자 Wilhelmina 작성일24-05-31 15:35 조회149회 댓글0건

본문

Top off Aussie oodles biker Rebecca Henderson has unkept through with for her beginning World-wide Loving cup win, winning stunned the curtain raising ring in Brazil nut.

It is the first base sentence an Australian wads biker has North Korean won a Global Cupful fill out in the Athletic contest issue since her economise Dan achieved the exploit baseball club eld agone.

WhatsApp-Image-2021-03-02-at-08.13.23-61

The live Australian woman to win a Reality Loving cup hie was two-clock time Exceeding The Virgin Grigson, 22 days ago.

McConnell, World Health Organization has competed at the endure ternion Olympics, won bronzy medals at the 2019 and 2020 earthly concern championships.

She had a unsatisfying Tokio Games live year, coating 28th, Magang di Jepang just the gain at Petropolis is a massive encouragement and McConnell aforesaid she was "lost for words.

"(This is) so particular and so crazy," McConnell said.

"Orgasm polish into the polish production line I'm like 'what is happening'?

"Everybody has said, it's coming, it's coming ... I have been super consistent over the last couple of years - on the podium more often than not, (but that) never means a win is coming.

"Training-wise to everything has bypast first-rate polish and couldn't enquire for anything better, merely I've had a whole slew of changes in person and it's been a harsh 12 months."

McConnell now takes the series lead into the World Cup round from May 6-8 in Albstadt, Germany - which is where her husband won his World Cup race.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사소개 | 오시는길

회사명 : (주)에이치이에스테크놀러지 / 대표자명 : 진오 / 사업자등록번호 : 690-86-00656 / E-mail : admin@hesys.co.kr
주소 : 경기도 화성시 봉담읍 주석로1112번길25-3 비동 102호(왕림리 166-5) / 대표전화 : 031-313-5851~2 / FAX : 031-295-5853
Copyright ⓒ HES TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD. All Rights Reserved.    ADMIN