온라인견적
온라인견적

온라인견적

온라인견적

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Tools To Help You Manage Your Daily L…

페이지 정보

작성자 Therese 작성일24-05-31 08:37 조회236회 댓글0건

본문

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me

The theft of vehicles is on the rise particularly keyless entry vehicles. The autowatch ghost installers near me 2 immobiliser blocks the engine from starting unless it's configured to a specific pin code. It's ultra small and taped into the vehicle loom making it almost impossible for thieves to detect. It will also send you an instant message alert on your mobile to notify you if the vehicle is moved.

308785165_499195788347328_58591056322685The detection

The tiniest GPS alarm on the market, Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me ghost can be installed in a discreet location within your vehicle to ensure that thieves cannot find it. It tracks GPS locations and sends a signal your phone whenever your vehicle moves. You can track your car on Google Maps using your phone or tablet. It is a more precise method to track your car than the LoJack system that could take police days to track down your vehicle. Ghost Alarm is easy to use and is available anywhere in the world if your phone has a cellular connection and can receive text alerts. This puts you in front of thieves who don't want to be traced. It's also easy to hide so that thieves can't interfere with it.

Message alerts

lamborghini ghost installer Alarm is the world's the smallest GPS vehicle alarm system. It interfaces with your cell phone through text messaging, which means it works on any phone that can receive text messages (no extra hardware needed). Message alerts are instant "movement" detection and the ability to access Google maps for the exact location of your car. The commands for messages include ARM and DISARM as well as GPS and Help. You can also receive an alphabetical list of commands by texting the word "List Commands". Message alerts place you ahead of thieves.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사소개 | 오시는길

회사명 : (주)에이치이에스테크놀러지 / 대표자명 : 진오 / 사업자등록번호 : 690-86-00656 / E-mail : admin@hesys.co.kr
주소 : 경기도 화성시 봉담읍 주석로1112번길25-3 비동 102호(왕림리 166-5) / 대표전화 : 031-313-5851~2 / FAX : 031-295-5853
Copyright ⓒ HES TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD. All Rights Reserved.    ADMIN