온라인견적
온라인견적

온라인견적

온라인견적

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Tools To Improve Your Everyday Lifeth…

페이지 정보

작성자 Flora 작성일24-06-02 07:58 조회150회 댓글0건

본문

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me

The theft of vehicles is increasing particularly keyless entry vehicles. The Ghost 2 immobiliser blocks the engine from running unless it's programmed to a particular pin code. It's extremely small and taped into the vehicle loom making it almost impossible for Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me thieves to locate. It also sends you an immediate message alert on your mobile to inform you that the vehicle is being moved.

The detection

The tiniest GPS alarm that is available bmw x5 ghost installer can be set up in a secluded location within your vehicle, so that thieves won't be able to locate it. It records GPS location and transmits a signal to your phone whenever your vehicle moves. This lets you track your car using Google Maps on your phone or tablet. It is a more precise method of tracking your car compared to the LoJack system which could take police days to track down your vehicle. Ghost Alarm is simple to use and ghost alarm installation near me can be utilized anywhere in the world where your smartphone has a cellular connection and is able to accept texts to alert you. This puts you ahead of thieves that don't wish to be traced. It is also easy to conceal to ensure that thieves are unable to interfere with it.

cropped-KeyLab-1-152x69.pngMessage alerts

ghost alarm installation near me Alarm is the world's the smallest GPS vehicle alarm system. It connects to your cell phone through text messaging so it works on any phone that can receive text messages (no additional hardware required). Alerts for messages include "movement" detection and a link to Google Maps to pinpoint the exact location of your vehicle, and an immediate "movement detection". Message commands include ARM, DISARM, GPS and Help. You can also get a list of commands by texting the word "List Commands". Message alerts can keep you ahead of thieves.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사소개 | 오시는길

회사명 : (주)에이치이에스테크놀러지 / 대표자명 : 진오 / 사업자등록번호 : 690-86-00656 / E-mail : admin@hesys.co.kr
주소 : 경기도 화성시 봉담읍 주석로1112번길25-3 비동 102호(왕림리 166-5) / 대표전화 : 031-313-5851~2 / FAX : 031-295-5853
Copyright ⓒ HES TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD. All Rights Reserved.    ADMIN