온라인견적
온라인견적

온라인견적

온라인견적

Motoring boss Paul James discoved his love of music

페이지 정보

작성자 Filomena Kling 작성일24-06-04 03:09 조회126회 댓글0건

본문

Top businessman Paul James has told how a near death experience has led to him becoming a musician recording two songs, working with Lulu's brother and getting the seal of approval from Coldplay's drummer Will Champion.

Mr James, 51, is CEO of a major motoring group and had never played a musical instrument until four years ago when he was rushed to hospital with a burst lung.

He said: 'There was a delay in getting me onto a morphine pain killing drip and my body went into shock. I was no longer breathing as my heart stopped and my body shut down. Fortunately, I was rushed into intensive care....

Top businessman Paul James has told how a near death experience has led to him becoming a musician recording two songs, working with Lulu's brother and getting the seal of approval from Coldplay's drummer Will Champion

'My heart was re-started and I was given pain relief and I recovered.The doctors told me I was only seconds from death'.

As he lay in bed, the CEO of the Alan Day motor group suddenly became convinced he had to become a singer. He said: 'Í realised all I now cared about was to have a better quality of life - and music'.

RELATED ARTICLES

Previous

Next

It's BEY-day! Harper's BAZAAR enlists Reese Witherspoon,... Coldplay singer Chris Martin arrives on the set of a...

Share this article

Since that dramatic decision he's spent countless hours on vocal training, learning to play and practising guitar and song writing - and he's actually made some progress.

He has so far released two singles, 메이저사이트 Ordinary Boy and Too Late For Love, on Spotify and Youtube which he co-wrote with Billy Lawry, brother of famous singer Lulu. The latter track gathered 100,000 views in just over two weeks.

Mr James, 51, is CEO of a major motoring group and had never played a musical instrument until four years ago when he was rushed to hospital with a burst lung

And his work has picked up some serious endorsements. Coldplay drummer Will Champion for one who said: 'Paul is a very talented singer, I've heard his stuff - I think it's fantastic, he's great'

Mr James, a divorced father of two said he was in the worst pain he had ever experienced.

He said: 'Everything went black.. I kid you not I could see ghostly figures, grey figures coming towards me. I know I'm lucky to be here, that's as close to death as anyone will come - I'm absolutely sure of it.'

As he regained consciousness, Mr James suddenly felt he had to become a singer: 'It was a sort of epiphany, I just had this incredible desire to make music in the future... which was odd, to say the least, because I hadn't touched a guitar before!'

And his work has picked up some serious endorsements. Coldplay drummer Will Champion for one who said: 'Paul is a very talented singer, I've heard his stuff - I think it's fantastic, he's great' (right) 

At first he thought it would just be a hobby. But as he practised he started to pick up plaudits.

After a showcase performance night, two years ago Jongleurs founder Maria Kempinska told him his voice was ' unique and infectious' and she introduced him to singer-songwriter Billy Lawrie.

Billy has written songs for Tina Turner, Belinda Carlisle and the Bee Gees.

Their work together has been recognised by industry giant Warner Bros who have offered a distribution deal.

Woo! He has so far released two singles, Ordinary Boy and Too Late For Love, on Spotify and Youtube which he co-wrote with Billy Lawry, brother of famous singer Lulu (pictured) 

Billy, who has also worked with Elton John, Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr and Lionel Ritchie, said 'It's got a really wide appeal and I think the messages are great... 

'I think he's writing for people from our generation - they're not into drill music - and he's speaking for them.

Mr James added: 'After a career devoted to commerce,discovering my passion for music has given me a new lease of life...

'I love writing songs with someone like Billy who has worked with some of the greats and really inspires me to keep developing and improving. He has a contagious love of the song writing process and it's definitely started to rub off on me.'

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사소개 | 오시는길

회사명 : (주)에이치이에스테크놀러지 / 대표자명 : 진오 / 사업자등록번호 : 690-86-00656 / E-mail : admin@hesys.co.kr
주소 : 경기도 화성시 봉담읍 주석로1112번길25-3 비동 102호(왕림리 166-5) / 대표전화 : 031-313-5851~2 / FAX : 031-295-5853
Copyright ⓒ HES TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD. All Rights Reserved.    ADMIN